Glamour Makeup Mirrors is Australia’s fastest growing professional lighting brand for the makeup and beauty industry across Australia and New Zealand. We are always looking for talented, motivated and passionate people to join us and grow our team nationally.
We have a number of career paths such as business development, marketing, buying, production, quality assurance, planning, warehouse management, social media marketing and communication, sales.
If you are talented and passionate about all things in beauty and are interested in joining the Glamour Makeup Mirrors team, apply to one of the open positions below. If you cannot find an opportunity that suits you, we encourage you to register you interest for future job openings by using the EOI form below or sending your resume to email@example.com
- Be at the heart of the beauty and fashion industry alongside local and international brands
- We value every employee’s contribution and genuinely each employee to do their best and reach their potential
- We provide extensive training and development opportunities
- Surround yourself with talented, dedicated and inspiring colleagues
- Be part of a dedicated, passionate and inspiring team
- Generous discounts across all of our products
This is an exciting opportunity for a full time experienced sales representative who is a passionate and self-motivated individual and a driven sales achiever to join a successful and growing business.
About the Role
Are you a beauty industry professional experienced in creating and developing growth opportunities with a love for sales? Do you have the passion for people, a love for beauty? Then this position is for you.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be instrumental in driving sales across different industries and assisting the management team to formulate plans and strategies to ensure sales goals are achieved. You will also be responsible for executing these plans and building a strong customer database.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Fostering a strong relationships with existing and potential customers
- Identifying and generating prospective customers including wholesalers and distributors
- Building on brand presence and maximising company product exposure nationally
- Visiting existing customers and offering new products to compliment their current products
- Generating potential customer and establishing new accounts
- Maximising sales opportunities leading to business growth
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- An ability to foster and maintain solid working relationships with existing and potential customers
- Minimum of three years experience and proven track record in sales preferably within the beauty industry
- An outgoing and vibrant personality and excellent communication skills
- Energy and drive for selling and ensuring a great customer experience
- Outstanding customer service with the ability to deliver on and exceed set KPI's and targets
- Experience in working in a team-orientated, collaborative environment and have the ability to work autonomously
- Strong ability to prospect, negotiate, and close sales and deal with different levels of customers
- Self-confidence and a positive mentality, with the ability to manage territories effectively
- Reliable, hardworking and enthusiastic attitude, with the ability to perform multiple assignments at the same time
- Effective communication with customers, as well as strong follow-up skills
- Ability to learn the art of professional greeting and attracting passive consumers, as well as show passion to follow-up calls and sales activities
This a fantastic opportunity to work with a collaborative and supportive team, and join an organisation with strong growth plans working alongside high end beauty industry leading brands. You will also be rewarded with:
- A competitive salary
- 4 weeks of Annual Leave
- Staff discounts and incentives
- Ongoing sales and product training for our brand and premium products
- Opportunity to work with Australia’s leading brands in the beauty industry
Expression of Interest
If you cannot find an opportunity that suits you, we encourage you to register you interest for future job openings.
Retail Sales Assistant
We are seeking multiple beauty focused Sales Assistants to join our team for a one of a kind and exciting opportunities at Melbourne’s major shopping centres.
About the Role
You will provide excellent customer service and be passionate about driving sales while maintaining a vibrant and friendly store environment.
This a fixed term Sales Assistant position and will require availability across all shopping centre trading hours, weekends and public holidays.
Skills and Experience
- Strong communicator with a focus on customer service
- Sales focused and results driven
- Have a passion for working with people
- Motivated by being part of an energetic team
- Retail and customer service experience are highly preferred
- The opportunity to grow your retail career within one of Australia’s leading brands in the beauty industry
- A fun dynamic environment and a friendly team
- The opportunity to be part of an exciting adventure
- Staff discounts and incentives
At Glamour Makeup Mirrors, we pride ourselves at providing a fun and dynamic environment to grow and develop your career with us, so if you love all things about beauty and love working with people, we would love to hear from you!